|Home - Firefox Extensions - Thunderbird Extensions - Translations - Contact|
Firefox Extension: OpenBook
Released on 2007.04.11
for Firefox 1.0 - 2.0.0.* on all operating systems
This extension allows for customization of the Add Bookmark dialog. The bookmarks tree can be automatically opened and elements can be added or removed. The entire dialog can even be bypassed!
Translations available: en-US, de-DE, es-ES, fi-FI, fr-FR, it-IT, ja-JP, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU, sk-SK, uk-UA
To install this extension, just click on the Install
button above. You can also save the extension file by right-clicking on the Install button and selecting Save Link As
- Recently used folders dropdown box: If unchecked, the recently used folders dropdown box will be hidden.
- Tree expander button: If unchecked, the tree expander button will be hidden.
- Keyword textbox: If checked, the keyword textbox is shown.
- URL textbox: If checked, a URL textbox is added to the dialog. You can edit the URL that will be used for the bookmark. The textbox will be disabled if the "Bookmark all tabs in a folder" checkbox is checked in the Add Bookmark dialog.
- Description textbox: If checked, a description textbox is added to the dialog.
- Do nothing: Does not do any of the following actions.
- Open bookmarks tree: The bookmarks tree will automatically be expanded when the Add Bookmark dialog is opened.
- Remember state of tree: The bookmarks tree will automatically be expanded only if it was expanded the last time a bookmark was added.
- Select Bookmarks folder: Select the root Bookmarks folder.
- Select last used folder: Select the folder in which the last bookmark was added.
- Select the folder below: Select the folder sekected in the tree below the options.
- Add bookmark to folder below: Automatically adds a bookmark for the current page to the folder selected in the tree below the options.
|2007.04.11||184.108.40.206||Packaged translations into XPI. Thanks BabelZilla!|
|2005.09.12||1.3.4||Fixed problem where pref was not read correctly for automatically adding a bookmark. Fixed problem with automatically adding a bookmark in Firefox 1.5b.|
|2005.08.31||1.3.3||Added option to hide Bookmarks Toolbar Folder menuitem in the menulist for builds > 20050825.|
|2005.08.31||1.3.2||Fixed expanding tree problem with nightly builds. Fixed problem with 1.0.x builds not being able to click OK.|
|2005.08.22||1.3.1||Added ability to show a description textbox. Added ability to remember bookmarks tree state. Can now select a startup folder without having to expand bookmarks tree. Updated for Firefox trunk nightlies after 2005-08-12.|
|2004.10.26||1.2.0||Added ability to show a textbox for the URL. Added ability to choose a folder other than the root for auto-add. Fixed 'Select last used folder' option for builds after 0.9. Updated for Firefox builds with version 1.0.|
|2004.07.11||1.1.0||Added options dialog. Added ability to bypass Add Bookmark dialog. Includes fix for bug 233759.|
|2004.06.07||1.0.0||Updated for new Extension Manager. New version numbering scheme. Only has functionality of the previous version's B variant.|
|2004.03.14||0.1 (A)||Variant A: Remembers the last state of the bookmarks tree and restores it.|
|2004.03.14||0.1 (B)||Variant B: Always shows the bookmarks tree in the add bookmark dialog.|